include bigbuffalo wifi APK bootstrapping
|Status:||In Progress||Start date:||10/15/2013|
bazaar needs some way to bootstrap one device from a device that is already setup on bazaar. BigBuffalo has implemented one approach based on wifi, and we can use that code.
- Target version set to 0.1 - "Kerplapp"
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to hans
- Target version changed from 0.1 - "Kerplapp" to 0.2 - ChatSecure/Bluetooth
- Subject changed from port bigbuffalo wifi sharing to bazaar standalone app to include bigbuffalo wifi APK bootstrapping
The BigBuffalo approach involves setting up a Wifi AP on the device with the APK to deliver, then associating the receiving devices to that AP.
- Target version changed from 0.2 - ChatSecure/Bluetooth to improved security/usability
- Target version changed from improved security/usability to 134
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom