- Registered on: 09/25/2012
- Last connection: 07/12/2016
- Bazaar (Developer, Contributor, 03/03/2014)
- CameraV (InformaCam Project) (Developer, Contributor, 02/15/2013)
- ChatSecure:Android (Developer, 12/12/2014)
- GLSP (Developer, Contributor, 08/13/2013)
- Google Summer of Code (Developer, 02/13/2014)
- PixelKnot (Developer, 09/22/2014)
- Secure Reader (Developer, 03/17/2014)
- SecureSmartCam (Developer, Contributor, 02/15/2013)
- StoryMaker™ (Developer, Contributor, 09/25/2012)
Reported issues: 287
- 03:56 pm Panic designs: RE: Panic Design Patterns, Version 2
- The PDF and assets are attached. The *ripple_assets_v1.zip* file includes the graphics used in the mockups that are n...
- Hey guys, I've attached the design documentation below. I'll include a .pdf file and the assets in a response thread....
- 11:18 pm Panic designs: RE: simple panic trigger app
- I think you're right about the cross-cultural familiarity of the red emergency button. The symbol that stands out to ...
- 11:05 pm Panic designs: RE: Ripple: sequence to trigger
- This is great. I love the countdown to cancel.
- 03:50 pm Panic designs: RE: simple panic trigger app
- On the visuals, I agree that the radioactive icon does not work. It's tricky to summarize a panic action in one icon ...
- 03:38 pm Panic designs: RE: simple panic trigger app
- _Re: About the list of responders, I think each item is too big. That will mean that users will basically always scro...
Also available in: Atom