- Registered on: 05/22/2012
- Last connection: 04/08/2014
- android-ffmpeg-java (Developer, 07/19/2013)
- CacheWord (Manager, 08/09/2013)
- CameraV (InformaCam Project) (Developer, 07/24/2012)
- Core Apps (Manager, 04/16/2014)
- GnuPrivacyGuard (Developer, 01/08/2013)
- Google Summer of Code (Developer, 02/13/2014)
- IOCipher (Developer, 06/05/2012)
- KeySync (Manager, 09/12/2013)
- NetCipher (Manager, Developer, 03/24/2014)
- NoteCipher (Manager, 03/25/2014)
- Outreach (Developer, 06/03/2013)
- PixelKnot (Developer, 04/25/2013)
- PSST (Developer, 01/11/2013)
- StoryMaker™ (Developer, 07/12/2012)
- Volunteer/Intern Wishlist (Manager, 01/22/2013)
Reported issues: 169
- 03:00 pm CacheWord Task #3126 (In Progress): test new CW changes in NoteCipher
- 02:34 pm CacheWord Task #3127 (Closed): test new KDF calibrator on various devices
- Tested on an older 2.3 and newer 4.2-4.4 devices.. it works good! We're getting much higher values than 100 now.
- 02:14 pm ChatSecure:Android Bug #3235 (Closed): strings gone missing in merge
- The string @signed_out_prompt_with_error@ was removed and not re-added during the restructure.
commits in question...
- 02:00 pm ChatSecure:Android Bug #2956: potential data races in NewChatActivity.java
- Hi Yu,
Thanks for reporting this bug, don't worry we haven't forgotten about it. We've been quite busy with other ...
- 01:55 pm ChatSecure:Android Task #2192: Switch from HockeySDK to ACRA + HockeySender
- HockeySDK isn't closed source. That's why I picked them originally. See my old email thread comparing all the options...
- 01:48 pm ChatSecure:Android Bug #571: Not possible to set nickname
- is this finished or can it be closed?
- 06:59 pm CacheWord Feature #3145: panic message to lock all open databases
- another idea: check for processes running as the shell user.
- 06:58 pm CacheWord Feature #3145: panic message to lock all open databases
- So rebooting is definitely not a possibility without root, custom rom, or system signed package.
- 09:43 am NoteCipher Bug #3207: opening setting screen crashes on tablets
- crash is a NullPtrEx on line 50 of Settings.java
- 09:43 am NoteCipher Bug #3207 (Resolved): opening setting screen crashes on tablets
- Works fine on my Nexus 4, but crashes on my tablet emulator and IRL tablet.
Also available in: Atom