OSTel - Open Secure Telephony¶
Welcome to the public documentation portal for ostel.co users and developers of open source secure voice and video calling services. OSTel is a public service in a larger network called OSTN (Open Secure Telephony Network).
- Server Documentation if you would like to set up a backend server to provide your own secure VoIP service
- Client Documentation if you would like to configure a client application for ostel.co or your custom server
- For information about federation and server interoperability, an overview is found at Inter-domain calling
- World Wide Coverage Reports
- Open Secure Telephony Network (OSTN) Standard
- Server Quickstart * unfinished * * update needed *