From 05/13/2015 to 06/11/2015
- 07:36 pm Task #5318 (Resolved): XPCOMInit.cpp crashes app
- The current orfox branch used a replaced version of xpcom/build/XPCOMInit.cpp . Trying to find something that could ...
- 07:18 pm Task #5149: Design and implement packet leak detection!
- NoRootFirewall is one simple approach to detect this... there should be no traffic from Orfox, only from Orbot
- 07:17 pm Feature #5317 (Closed): Add HTTP proxying at the Java layer in mobile/android code
- Must proxy both android and apache HTTP API calls!
- 07:16 pm Bug #3826 (Resolved): proxy server refusing connections
- 07:16 pm Bug #4028 (Resolved): X-REQUESTED-WITH header reveals browser
- This is resolved with new Orfox build (only a problem with Orweb)
- 07:15 pm Task #4327 (Resolved): Review new Fennec android build process
- 07:15 pm Task #5146 (Resolved): get mobile firefox to build with same ESR as tor browser
- 07:14 pm Bug #4307 (Resolved): tabs
- 06:57 pm Task #5316 (Resolved): nsXREDirProvider.cpp crashes app
- The current orfox branch used a replaced version of toolkit/xre/nsXREDirProvider.cpp . Trying to find something that ...
- 02:24 pm Bug #5314 (Closed): Build Problems
- The changes to confvars.sh seem to have caused build problems.
Follow up wit...
- 02:22 pm Fixed Proxying problems
- The android app doesn't use the browser/app/profile configs and hence I've moved 000-tor-browser.js located there int...
- 09:38 pm Revision 7190c1a6 (orfox): bringing tor-browser submodule up to speed
- 09:26 pm Fixed 4.4 Crash
- The apk build on the orfox-tb_GECKO380esr_2015050513_RELBRANCH branch caused a crash in android 4.4 devices.
- Built with the android .mozconfig against the tor-browser repo, orfox branch
- 09:17 pm Revision 56d77e7b (orfox): bringing tor-browser submodule up to speed
- 08:52 pm Task #5187 (Closed): Telemetry needs to be fixed
- Moving to esr 38 automatically solves this.
- 09:28 pm Build on tor-bundle.git
- After more work on the patches and builds, I finally boiled it down to one file.
- 04:54 am Revision 24e7fac0 (orfox): moving submodule to the current working branch
- 04:16 am Revision a376e992 (orfox): mozconfig template not required anymore
- 04:16 am Revision 23b069e8 (orfox): changes to build script to reflect changes to the orfox repo
- 07:22 pm Task #5187 (Resolved): Telemetry needs to be fixed
- Resolved this issue with the new apk.
- 06:58 pm Orfox Proxy at Java layer Update
- The Firefox for Android applications have multiple calls at the Java/Android layer where it does not proxy the httpcl...
- 06:38 pm Bug #5238 (Closed): Orfox leaks DNS requests
- I see lots of DNS requests outside Tor.
From Orbot itself: location.services.mozilla.com, safebrowsing.google.com
- 06:36 pm Bug #5237 (Closed): Orfox stores cookies
- By default, Orfox stores cookies. If its behaviour is meant to mimic Tor Browser, then cookies should be deleted upo...
- 06:34 pm Bug #5236 (Closed): Orfox misses a quit/exit menu entry
- Firefox on Android has Quit menu entry, Orfox does not.
- 06:31 pm Bug #5235 (Closed): Orfox ignores proxy when loading favicons
- Firefox on Android downloads favicons without respecting proxy
preferences. See here:
- 02:17 am Build Finally running
- After manually applying a set of patches and applying them, I seem to have finally come up with a stable build. The o...
- apk with first 35 patches of the 72 patches applied. Uses tor and seems to pass all tests on dnsleaktest.com
- 03:49 am Build Update
- After trying to comb through the files changed between esr38 and tb_GECKO380esr_2015050513_RELBRANCH (tb release), it...
- 02:02 am ESR38 vs ESR31
- The current stable build of Tor Browser has been built on ESR31 version of firefox but work is currently underway to ...
- 06:30 am Bug #3824 (Closed): A fix to
- This bug makes no sense
- 06:29 am Bug #4218 (Closed): Orfox dies shortly after launch in Android 5.0+
- 06:24 am Bug #4218: Orfox dies shortly after launch in Android 5.0+
- Same as #5147, fixed with https://github.com/amoghbl1/tor-browser/commit/8d84f3d087b79f115932e88583e99073dee624a0
- 06:29 am Task #5187 (Closed): Telemetry needs to be fixed
- Currently, the Orfox app gets built on the tor-browser repo but does not load anything. This might be due to the line...
- 06:24 am Task #5147 (Closed): get build to work on Android 5 / Lollipop
- Fixed with commit https://github.com/amoghbl1/tor-browser/commit/8d84f3d087b79f115932e88583e99073dee624a0
- 05:27 am Revision 9c2e9c5e (orfox): mozconfig changes, apk too big, trying to find minimum flags needed
- 05:14 am Revision 04a95951 (orfox): restructured to comply with tests check
- 09:33 pm Revision ec4107fc (orfox): jenkins build changes'
- 05:13 am Revision 477c50ec (orfox): jenkins build script updated
- 12:38 am Revision d3fb863b (orfox): Changes to mozconfig template to work with the tor-browser repo
- 09:14 pm Orfox Build
- The currently build apk I have is build on the tor-browser-31.7.0esr-5.0-1 branch of tor-browser repo. I have also ap...
Also available in: Atom