Fixed Proxying problems
The android app doesn't use the browser/app/profile configs and hence I've moved 000-tor-browser.js located there into the mobile/android/app/mobile.js file.
I tried to add the js config as a separate file and make changes in the moz.build file but for some reason, didn't see that reflected in the app's config. Currently I've just appended all the settings, maybe a better way to do this can be figured out later.
Some configurations used in the https://github.com/guardianproject/OrfoxGeckoView repo are not present in this version, the right blend of configurations needs to be decided after further testing and discussions.