My "ARSE" update for the week
I have scheduled that today at 1pm is our weekly scrum, but as I don't feel like getting on the phone, and have a healthy queue of MR things to work on, perhaps we can just do a quick update by email.
We call this an ARSE = Asynchronous Remote Scrum by Email :)
- spoke with Steve, made some progress on budget/task alterations
- working on an update for RFA
- core ffmpeg library has been updated to our latest build, with video/audio filters for graphics, etc.
Blockers / Issues
- need to review Niels comments on web app budget
- still have not finalized Android developer resource on our side
- roadmap tickets/issues still need to be updated to match sprints/schedule
- need to talk with Steve/Bryan about SWM invoicing based on RFA "Milestones" approach (basically funds dispersements are tied to reaching developmental milestones, so we need to make sure)
- need to get final numbers/budget/contract update to Niels so we can ink the deal (!)
- working on details with Abel (guardian dev) of his assignment/work on this project
- beginning to work with sample audio data provided by Steve to ensure the ffmpeg utility will be able to produce desired output